Feeling the baby move low I mean really low.....

I can feel the baby like in my vaginal area when it moves, it is so low that it feels like the baby could fall out although I know the baby wont just fall out. I am 31 weeks pregnant, this is my second baby and my first was never this low and I was wondering if anyone else ever felt this. I was also wondering if its normal to have to go poo about 15 minutes after I eat, and it doesnt matter what I eat I have to go to the restroom shortly after.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my dd was really low, after she dropped i thought i could probally reach up there and feel her lol this baby is low too & when he moves i feel like he's kicking me in the crothch but i'm only 29 1/2 weeks
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If you feel it down low in your vagina, that's almost DEFINITELY feet, which means the baby is breech right now. If you're only 31 weeks I wouldn't worry about that yet though, cause they usually turn. but that's probably feet.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 4:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• crotch* my ds's feet are up towards my ribs, so it might NOT be feet
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Very normal. It just all has to do with the position of the baby. The last 3 weeks with my second pregnancy felt like my babies arm was inside the birth canal. Quite uncomfortable!
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i feel it all the time down there..its so weird.. i am 25weeks there i are nights i wake up cuz of it. so i know what u mean. i have the same issue when i eat someting too.
    Anonymous

• ever heard of relocated pain? the baby will not fall out and is just putting pressure on your rectum, be thankful you can poo!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2009