dry skin

hi,,,,,i have a baby 4month now and im worry bec his skin it kindly get dry i use a baby johnson lotion,,,,what is the good product that my baby skin be smoth again not get dry,,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• for my son, and myself, when he gets out of the bath in the evening, i put baby oil gel on him, and kinda pat him dry and put his pjs on him. it really works to keep him soft. I use it on me, cuz i have really dry skin, and thats the only thing that keeps my skin from driving me crazy. its been so dry sometimes that it was really itchy and would wake me up at night!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 4:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• When I give my daughter her bath, I always add a little Burts Bee baby oil to the water. It keeps her skin nice and smooth.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 4:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Cocoa butter works great as well. I've also used oatmeal bath soaks for my son and that seems to help. Also make sure that all the soap is rinsed off really well after bath and try using soap that's designed for sensitive skin.
    Miranda0224

Answer by Miranda0224 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Creamy vaseline in the lotion aisle. It's a couple of bucks and works great on the dry spots. I even use it on baby's eczema spots.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 6:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• hi, i would suggest u to use mustard oil to ur baby before bath.just apply oil to him and massage gently.after 30 minutes u bath him with mild baby soap and apply some dry skin lotion after bath.it works really well as i did the same to my son.he is 12months now,i had the same problem when he was 3months old.now i found his skin glowing.
    just try it out,good luck.
    rohanmom

Answer by rohanmom at 8:03 AM on Jun. 23, 2009