Is there any finacial help for sigle moms who have no where to stay and can't find a job?

NewIn2009

Asked by NewIn2009 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Go to a local shelter or go to the local human service's. You can get online and google resources in your area. Good luck, hope everthing works out.
    Anonymous

• Human services in the county your in, do you have kids? If you do human services can help if not I believe you can go to a shelter in your area and human services can also help with resources to finding a job.
    Anonymous

• Call or go to the Red Cross..They should be able to help..Or public assistance office

Answer by louise2 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If you are in Chicago, please contact me and I can point you towards social service agencies who can help

Answer by rkoloms at 5:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• There are some shelters in my area that focus on women only. They even help give the kids a ride to school and help you find work. I'm in WI though and don't know about your area. Let me know if I can be more helpful.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2009