Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there any finacial help for sigle moms who have no where to stay and can't find a job?

Answer Question

Asked by NewIn2009 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Go to a local shelter or go to the local human service's. You can get online and google resources in your area. Good luck, hope everthing works out.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • Human services in the county your in, do you have kids? If you do human services can help if not I believe you can go to a shelter in your area and human services can also help with resources to finding a job.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • Call or go to the Red Cross..They should be able to help..Or public assistance office


    Answer by louise2 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • If you are in Chicago, please contact me and I can point you towards social service agencies who can help

    Answer by rkoloms at 5:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • There are some shelters in my area that focus on women only. They even help give the kids a ride to school and help you find work. I'm in WI though and don't know about your area. Let me know if I can be more helpful.

    Answer by tcarter1981 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.