Everyone make goulash different, right? So what is your version of goulash?

Mine has elbows, ranch style beans, velvetta and hamburger meat. I'm sick of my version and what to try a totally different goulash. Please share your recipes! Thanks!

texasgurl33

Asked by texasgurl33 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I use elbow mac, green peppers, red peppers, orange peppers, onions, stewed tomato's, mushrooms, ground beef, Italian all spice, salt and pepper i bake it in the oven on 375 for 20 Min's and then put cheddar cheese over the top and turn the oven to broil melt and toast the cheese for about 3-5 Min's and sever.

I have tell you it is so good, i may now just have to make this tomorrow night for supper. E-mail me if you want to try making it this way and have any questions.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• The way my dad would do it made it a tomato based dish, with elbow mac, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions and ground beef, all stewed together with some spices. It's been years since I've had it so I don't really remember it all too well!
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 4:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2009