How can I get my husband more involved in our son's life?

My husband loves our son but sometimes it seems like he would rather do other things than hang out with us. How can I get him to see how much fun it is to do stuff with us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Suggest a mini family vacation, go to the local zoo, playgrounds, carnivals (if your son is old enough for the kiddie rides)....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Go get your hair done, nails. What ever leave the two of them by themselves for a few hours. I had to leave for a week before my hubby felt that he could take care of our daughters. He know stays with them all the time while I have adult time. Good luck.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Set your son in his lap, kiss them both and walk out the front door. Take yourself out for an hour or two and let them have some time to bond. Do this a few times, then put yourself back in the equation and start doing some things as a family. You'll have your wish in no time.
    MsNanaMom

Answer by MsNanaMom at 7:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• just tell him he need to get more involved in his son life and if take action don't settle for his nonsense
    lovejoy

Answer by lovejoy at 2:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2009