Am i the only person that cant stand the Bratz dolls for little girls

i am going tto be a first time mom and i am 35 weeks . alot of ppl have asked me what is my theme like if i want to do everything in bratz or tinkerbell or poog bear and all this stuff. and i told eveyone of my friends and family that i do not want my daughter to be playing with bratz dolls. to me those dolls are teaching our kids these days that in order to fit in u have to look a certian way and the truth is that those dolls look like little sluts and i dont want my baby gurl play with little sluts in training. am i the only one that feels that way ????

KimFoster278

Asked by KimFoster278 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. I hate those dolls. I don't want the dolls my daughter plays with to be sexy. Its just wrong. I don't like it one bit. Apparently some of these dolls wear thong underwear! Please. By the time that is appropriate for my daughter she'll be way too old for dolls. I don't get the whole thing.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• They look like blow-up dolls. I'm just waiting for the day my daughter begs for one (sigh.)
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I don't like them either... I think that they tell girls to be little snots! Or, brats!

I'm sure there will be a big fad your daughter will like when she is old enough to like them. ;)

Anddd....
    Personally, I would just stick with classic plain stuff. I would hate carrying around a tinkerbell diaper bag around! Lol, just me though.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 4:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i like the bratz dolls more than barbie...but thats just me...and i agree with pp smarshy...i like plain and simple...if you want look at designs, or color themes...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I hate Bratz with a passion, and if my daughter ever gets one, I will burn it. Like we really need our young girls, and even pre-teen girls that they need to wear 5 lbs of make up and wear revealing clothing... UGH.

My daughter DOES, however, have a major love for all things Winnie the Pooh, which I have no problem with because though he is a bear of very little brains, he's always so polite and helpful to his friends. :)
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 5:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2009