What are some good exercises to do at home with young kids?

I have 3 under 3 and I want to loose 20 lbs in the next 6 wks (my youngest is 8 wks old and i'm breastfeeding). I have my wedding reception and I want to look hot! I can't go running with 3 needing to be in a stroller and my time is limited. What is going to get me the best results the quickest?!? Help!

RosePetalTears

Asked by RosePetalTears at 5:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• get a jogging stroller and take them for a morning jog .
    happymommy20094

Answer by happymommy20094 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Try several workout videos and find one you like. I Love Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds videos. If you have digital cable, such as Time Warner, see if you have the Exercise on Demand channel, there are dozens of full workouts from the walk away the pounds, yoga, pilates, biggest loser, tae bo, you name it they have it....all for free.

If you don't have that channel you can do *most* of the same workouts free on their website: www.exercisetv.tv
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Tae bo? Lolol
    nikonme

Answer by nikonme at 4:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2009