Which tv show would you hope that they cancel? Which show would you like to see more of?

I personally would like them to cancel Jon and Kate (give the kids a break already) , New York Goes To Work (Gosh, I just can't stand that broad.), and maybe Daisy of Love.

Keepers would be any CSI - Law & Order type shows. Maybe even the Duel. DH loves the dancing shows/competitions.

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO your DH loves the dancing?! thats cool...i wish theyd give rid of the (X) of love shows. really WHO CARES....i love Army Wives...and house shows that show how to decorate..and i have a habbit of watching cooking things...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• more of house and NCIS and less of people with a trillion kids
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 5:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My kids have a goodnight show they're allowed to watch before the go to bed. I swear to you, one night he calls in the middle of their show and wanted me to record "So you think you can dance."

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Cancel ALL reality shows.

Keep Moonlight(well I should say bring it back along with New Amsterdam).

Keep Bones, Supernatural and CSI.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I say cancel all the shows like Jon & Kate and the Duggars, those like that. I would love to see more of like So you Think You Can Dance, American Idol, House (I could watch a new one of those every night lol), and I just started watching Merlin and really like it so far.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• well im so sick and tired of hearing about jon and kate already. i dont even watch it. never have. i want more of greys anatomy and desperate house wives and all the csi svu etc and even though its not the greatest show i kinda got hooked on ugly betty
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• cancel: Jon and Kate Plus 8

like to see more of: HawthoRNe
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2009