I am looking for a bra

I am a size 44 DD and I CANNOT find one that is comfortable, pretty, comes in more than just white, and is affordable. Can anyone advise me as to what you other mommas wear?

haroldswife

Asked by haroldswife at 5:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• dont get offended please..check out lanebryant!! theyre not that expensive, and i think their semi annual sale is still on buy 2 get 2 free...theyre comfy and sexy..even the lacy ones are smooth under clothes!! ive worn them for the last 3 years..if you wash them correctly they last about a year or more.....and they have an array of sizes colors and cuts!! GL!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• LOL, sweetstkissez22, if you knew me, it takes a lot to offend me. I just am looking for something to fit me and be comfortable and hold these girls up!!!! Thank you for your reply.
    haroldswife

Answer by haroldswife at 5:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Fashion Bug also has some nicer full sized bra/panty sets. One place I like as well, though you have to dig sometimes is Marshalls or TJ Maxx. If you have a store called DOTS they are a discount store and they also usualy have plus sized bra/panty sets.

I know how you feel, we don't always want to wear ugly uncomfortable Playtex 18 bras....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Kohls and TJmax usually have nice fuller size bras I also agree with the LaneBraynt. Good luck I know how hard it is to find a decent bra in bigger sizes:)
    EmmyAnne

Answer by EmmyAnne at 7:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I buy mine at Macy's. Theirs go up to 44DDD I believe. Lots of different looks. Their return policy is very flexible also.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 8:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I agree with sweetkisses, Lane Bryant has really cute bras in that size.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:43 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I think you should check out....
    biggerbras.com
    and
    Freshpair.com
    they have ALL kinds of hard to find sizes...I bought a few bras from freshpair.com and i love them.
    im a 32 DDD/E...and they fit great...and feel great and look sexy! goodluck.
    SpitfireShelly

Answer by SpitfireShelly at 5:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I like the Curvations line.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2009