Where did you get your baby furniture/carseat/stroller ect. from?

Just curious. I'm shopping around on the net. Can't really find anything that matches. Where's the place to go for the best price?

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got everything from walmart and target =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 5:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• shop thrift stores and gently used baby shops..you can always change color by restaining...if you wanna take out the time to work on a project....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I went with the pooh theme and EVERYTHING I got was from rummages/thrift stores and used baby shops. I only got things in the best of condition and made sure I rewashed them again just for my own satisfaction but pooh is so popular everyone has it, my nursery is so beautiful and I spent less than 300 dollars (which includes clothes, bedding, a crib, swing, bouncy, diaper changing table, a diaper genie, a very nice pooh shelf, a pooh Mobil, a pooh lamp some wall hangings) the list goes on. Just two days ago I got his crib only a year old crib in beautiful condition from baby USA still on warranty for 20.00 DOLLARS! ( I go to garage sales in upper middle and high class towns...

I saved a TON- still shopping too!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 5:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i got alot of mine from walmart and target, and baby r us.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 5:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• All my stuff is from Babies r us except the high chair its from Target
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• second hand stores and garage sales, soooo much cheaper then babies r us and target and if you shop around you can find matching stuff thats super cute.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Babies R Us and hand-me-downs! :)
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 6:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Hand-me-downs, thrift stores, and Walmart online.
    My daughter was given some money at her baby shower for a baby crib so we went to Walmart's website and found an awesomely fancy nice one on sale and had enough money left over for a good mattress. There was even enough money to pay for shipping. The crib is gorgeous!
    I did buy my granddaughter an infant car seat, base, and stroller set for $110 at Kmart, but soon found out that the stroller isn't as nice as most. My granddaughter is 4 months old and about 12 pounds and has already outgrown the infant car seat. We bought a beautiful Eddy Bauer car seat for infants up to 45 pounds at Sears on sale that is so much more comfortable for her.
    Most clothes were bought at thrift stores and consignment shops. I also received a HUGE box of baby clothes for free from another mom here on CM - they were so clean and in perfect condition.
    Best wishes!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Oh, and this is the perfect time to scout all the yardsales you can for baby items! I have found so many things for my granddaughter at only 4 yardsales so far this year. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2009