How do I find old posts?

If I want to see all the posts a certain member has made, how do I do that? Is there somewhere on their homepage to look?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I believe that you can type the member's name into the search feature and find what you are looking for.

Answer by Bmat at 7:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• you wish, that's called stalking! the only way you could see old posts is to search by the post title...sorry but you wouldnt want everyone to be able to judge you based on all the old posts youve ever posted!
    Anonymous

• That's not stalking. Other sites have that feature and it's extremely helpful. Why do you automatically assume that just because someone looks at old posts, they're trying to judge you. Paranoid?

Oh, and if I stand by what I say, then why would I care if someone looked at my old posts?

You're attitude is why I chose to ask anonymously.
    Anonymous