I don't know what to fix for super tonight.

It is stifling here in texas right now. It is like walking into an oven when you walk outside. And when it is like that, i can't even decied what to fix. I don't really want to do sandwiches or anything, but i am 8 months pregnant, and everything hot just doesn't appeal to me. Any suggestions on what may be good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• salad...cold pasta dishes...ummm...ICE CREAM lol...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• you could do BLT's or something that way its not HOT food but its not a cold sandwich either....
    Anonymous

• Anon must be peeking thru my window. San Antonio here. We are having BLTs with fresh garden tomoatoes I picked this morning and a macaroni salad I threw together this morning and has been chilling all day.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Cold soup,it used to be quite popular.I would make homemade vegetable soup.I'd sautee the garlic and onions first then put in the carot and celery stalk and a few tomatos.I like mine without tomatos,sometimes I use spaghetti sauce instead.I would also eat cottage cheese and fresh fruit,maybe watermelon,honeydew and melon.Cold tuna sandwiches yum,with lots of leaf lettuce and tomato on toasted bread.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 6:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2009