What's the silliest thing you have spent over $30 on?

A ring from QVC.

jdzc820

Asked by jdzc820 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A steamer to clean my floors...WASTE OF MONEY!!! If you want to get your floors clean you have to do it the old fashion way...mop and bucket.... I HATE THAT THOUGH!!!
    Anonymous

• A half dozen "Mr. T in your Pocket"s because I wanted to give one to each of my close friends.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• a plate of food at a restaraunt
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• my stupid vacuum cleaner... i got it on sale but it was still 35 and it broke like a week later, caught fire... I sent it in to be fixed, got it back, and 2 weeks later it broke again... Then i said forget it, pitched it and bought a new one from a different brand
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• A handbag that I never used. I just went through my closet and found a dozen handbags. Some used, some not, one with a $30 price tag still on it. I put most of them in a big bag and will donate them to a white elephant sale.

Answer by Bmat at 6:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I just spend 35.00 at the dollar store on my sons birthday decorations. He will only be one and wont even notice them. lol.
    Oh well, at least I can throw them in a box and use them for future birthday parties.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 6:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• A haircut...tanning lotion...
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 9:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2009