pregnant

how can i get my water to break without having sex.. i been havin a alot of false contraction and now some conspations..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Constipation is normal, dont force your water to break, when the baby is ready things will start on its own.
    Anonymous

• try moving around alot cuz when you walk or jog or even swimming will help. but iam waitn for mine to break to. so i asked the doctor and thats what he told me
    shawn_cj

Answer by shawn_cj at 6:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• most women have to have there water broken by a doctor when there already in labor.... if your at your 38 weeks you can try other things to go into labor but im telling you i tried EVERYTHING and had my membranes stripped twice and nothing worked he came when he was good and ready
    lovinmybbyboy

Answer by lovinmybbyboy at 7:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2009