Anyone here from Maine?

Do you like it there? What is the cost of living like there?
Where is a good place to look for a job there online?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Love it. Pretty Cheap. Depending on where you are, look at Bank of America! I use to work there and it was great.

I am now a pure romance consultant, and thats a blast too. I just needed to work enough to put the investment into PR!

brittany
    brittanybean.pureromance.com
    prbyBrittany

Answer by prbyBrittany at 6:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Brittany - Where in ME do you live?
    OP - Where in ME are you interested in moving to?

I'm a native of ME (born and raised) and I miss it so very much. I know the cost of living is very reasonable so long as you stay away from tourist areas such as York, Wells, and Kennebunk. You have a wide variety of areas to live in - the woods, the city, out in the boonies, real close to people - you name it, ME has it. If you live down in Kittery or Eliot or even in one of the Berwicks, then you could work in NH where the jobs are more plentiful. NH is also tax free to for shopping.
    There are also a lot of places to vacation and spend your time at in ME, or even NH, for that matter. There's camping, hunting,skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, lakes, rivers, woods, mountains, the beaches, and there is even a desert in ME!
    I wish you the best - I wish I could be snuck into your suitcase and go with you. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• op here dh is achef do they have a lot of fine dining there?
    Anonymous