how can i make some extar money from home please do not say garage sales i need real money

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• is there a convergys in your area? the one in my town does calls for directv, and they recently have the option to work from home. you'd be a csr helping customers with billing, new accounts and general troubleshooting. only thing is, whether or not the call volume is low, you have to remain by the computer your whole shift (unless work at homers are allowed to have breaks..which I'm sure you can...), and it has to be quiet. so if you have a newborn or a loud toddler, you'll have to wait till they are napping or in bed for the night to work. they have good benefits and pay well. I worked at the actual jobsite a few years ago and enjoyed my job. I quit because I missed face to face interaction. but training takes place at the jobsite and it takes about 2 weeks, plus i think you have to pay a one time fee for the installment of their intranet system into your computer
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

•  

m-avi

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They do contain ideas for starting your own home based business as well as resources, ideas and links.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I started an at home biz a few months back that earns you residual income! It is with a comp that just earned an award with the BBB so it is no scam! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you earn some extra income!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I own my own business through Ameriplan and it a great company!! We get paid daily, 401K, lifetime residual income, freedom of our own hours. NO cold calling or selling.
    We offer 4 great discount health plans to those in need of saving on their healthcare cost!!! VERY NEEDED right now :)
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    Good Luck girlie and God Bless
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 6:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• There are direct sales companies like Avon, Tupperware, Partylite, but you really don't make a lot of money, most new reps have high hopes and get completely crushed when they put so much money and effort into it and it doesn't work.

You can always try babysitting, selling on eBay, offering cleaning services in your area, running errands for elderly...
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• At home child care!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• There are a ton of options floating around on this site. I have a website that explains the companies I use at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You're welcome to read my blog. It tells about my experiences working from home and some facts about the company I work for. I just started it and update it frequently. http://www.wahdiva.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You probably had a garage sale like mine by the sounds of it. I think I made about $30!!

So then I started looking into some real work from home opportunities and I found one that works perfectly for me. Have a look at this website and click on "get info now" if you would like to find out more. www.YouCanWorkFromYourHome.com

Lisa

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 10:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Running a business takes money, that may not work out to good. try a job from home.

You can find a HUGE list at HomeCareerSuccess.com

You can also take a hot at Procard. Register free and see if it is a job that you can be successful at.

www.ProcardInternational.com/EmmaW4438
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009