Why do you think that people make debate journal entry then shoot down everyone that differs from them?

Honestly if I wasn't so addicted to Latte Land I would consider deleting my account. I am so sick of the debate journal posts and being called names if I differ from the OP. I was taught to respect other's point of view. Not bash them. What do you think?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I totally agree with you. I was raised to be respectful or other opinions and they beliefs. Just because they dont agree with you doesnt mean that they are troll, b$tch, or anything else like that. (just using some of the names I have read people calling others on here) It simply means that they are their own person. Everyone it entitled to their own opinion and their own beliefs. JMHO
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 6:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I think you are correct. But, if you are referring to the one that I found so childish and immature, it means absolutely nothing to anybody anyway... just a bunch of BS from a child.

Don't look at that crap.
    Anonymous

• who cares?
    Anonymous

• I agree,everyone has the right to their opinion, I do think certain people post topics that will start drama,but, if you speak against it you are label as trash,pig,and other dirty names.I think you have the right to post what you want,just don't think I'm going to agree to everything,as you teach your children, be a leader not a follower,and listen to your own heart and have common sense.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Seriously...I think there may be something wrong with you. First, you go to PB_J's journal and leave a snarky ass comment about how her children must be gifted or something because she said they understand that breasts are for breastfeeding. Then you delete your comment because you obviously realized how rude and uncalled for it was. Then you continue to stalk the journal leaving crybaby responses about how everyone is being mean to you, yet YOU were the one namecalling. Now you've written two journals and this question?? Talking about how "I was taught to respect other's point of view." Really...this must be a joke?

The OP of that journal is one of the most open-minded and nicest women on this site. She has said several times that she welcomes opposing points of view, as long as they are respectful. Insulting her kids in your first comment was WAY out of line.

I think there's something wrong with you!

MyHeartIsnIraq

Answer by MyHeartIsnIraq at 10:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2009