20 weeks pregnant and dizzy?

I was going to sleep last night and I got "the spins". I've only had those when i've had too much to drink! and no i wasn't drinking! Any words of wisdom for that? i felt nauseated and so so dizzy. I changed positions and drank water. it eventually went away. there were cramps too but i think that was gas- chili for dinner.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 6:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Dizziness is very common in pregnancy, especially around the 2nd trimester. You have about 50% more blood pumping through you right now than at any other time in your whole life! Make sure with your doctor that your blood pressure and iron is okay, and you should be fine. If you start to passing out or having double vision, call your health provider immediately! Other than that, its totally normal, and if it still bothers you about the only thing you can do is drink lots of water and put your feet up for a bit. Hope this helps!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 6:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Possibly vertigo. You're fine
    Anonymous