Nasty.......

Okay, so my feet are farrrr from soft. They have callus's, just hard, dead skin....especially on my heels. I have tried the pedegg and it DID remove alot of dead skin....but it really didnt make my feet feel anybetter. I feel like I have so much dead skin on my feet......I could literally stick an earring back all the way in my foot and not feel anything...because its all dead skin. What would you reccomend that I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ped egg lotion and good socks/shoes
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Pedicures on a regular basis. Other than that, I would apply lotion several times a day, and make sure you are always wearing socks. Gold Bond is good for that.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 6:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Keep your feet clean and moisturized. The ped egg is great and so is a pumice stone. Luckily you are doing something now, or you could be a victim of cracked heals!!! This is HORRID!!
    mygirlscome1st

Answer by mygirlscome1st at 6:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If you still have that much dead skin, just keep on keepin on with the pedegg.

And really, be careful. It won't cut you or anything, but I took ALL of the dead skin off of my feet, and it was kinda uncomfortable to walk barefoot for a couple weeks until some of it came back.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Bath and Body sells a great foot exfolliater. They also have a tube of thick Shea butter for feet. exfolliate and butter them uploosely wrap saran wrap around your feet ten slip on socks before you go to bed.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I pedegg my feet, then put vasoline on my feet, then wear thick socks to bed. It helps a lot. A friend of mine saran wraps her feet after she puts on cocoa butter. Then she wears those slipper socks.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Also, put petroleum jelly on your feet, then put socks on them for a few hours. I do it when I am sleeping

Brittany
    brittanybean.pureromance.com
    prbyBrittany

Answer by prbyBrittany at 6:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Cake Vaseline on your feet and then put socks on over it and wear it to bed. I swear by this.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 6:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Visit a podiatrist to be sure you don't have some underlying condition and find out what they suggest for you or if they make a prescription for your type of skin.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Podiatrist or even a Dermatologist. I have psoriasis on my hands and feet and was given (Rx) Salicylic Acid 6% (from my Derm) to remove the dead skin. It worked great! My feet are smooth now. Not my hands though, I think it's because I can't keep them covered all the time.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 9:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2009