How many of you got back to looking like or at least close to how you did pre pregnancy after 2 kids?

And which pregnancy took a more dramatic tool on your body? (ie: weight, stomach, skin etc.)
I've heard by some that after the 2nd pregnancy everything is harder to lose, and hangs lower/more flabby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've had 3 pregnancies. My first pregnany ended at 31 weeks, I was barely showing. I lost so much weight after that, I was skinnier than I had ever been. Losing a baby does that to you.

My second pregnancy, I didn't gain much weight and was back to prepregnancy weight and size by 3 weeks PP. I had more stretch marks the second time and my belly never went flat again. I managed to lose extra weight and then gain it back right before I got pregnant again.

My third pregnancy, I gained even less weight and was back to prepregnancy weight and size by 4 days PP, and lost bunches of extra weight after that one too. I've managed to keep most of it off this time. But my stomach and boobs are even worse than they were after the second pregnancy. More extra skin, more stretch marks and separated stomach muscles. And the boobs are definitely saggier...
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I've had once pregnancy and I think i look better now than before. I appreciate my body more now for what it can do so I eat healthier and I am even 15lbs lighter than before I got pregnant. I feel I look better now than before I had my son
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Second son was full term and a big baby (first was early and smaller) and so the skin stretched and didn't bounce back like after my first baby. It's still stretched and after five years, I finally lost the weight. I had to start running and although I'm 120 pounds, I still have the belly stretch. Bummer.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• After the first child.....yes.
    After the second and third.....never.
    Gestational diabetes did a hell of a job on me, not to mention my passion for food when I was depressed.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2009