Can Someone re-join the Army???

If he was honorably discharged almost 5 years again. My husband is thinking about re-joining if he can, He was discharged for medical reasons (severe anxiety and depression in AIT) but he is all better now and is thinking he wants to re-join. We know he should go to a recruter and ask but I figured I'd ask here just to see if anyone has heard of it first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• op here sorry for the mis-spelling I was typing one handed :P
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Yep, he might have to have a waiver to get back in, depending on the code that is on his discharge papers. Have him contact a recruiter and see what can be done. And if you happen to be in WV, send me a message, I'll have him go to my husband. He is an Army Recruiter.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• He will have to go ask a recruiter...Being medically discharged,is iffy.

Answer by louise2 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• He's going to have to check into it. It depends on his discharge code. I was honorably discharged, but because of the code I was given as the reason for discharge...I cannot enlist again.
    Anonymous

• he sure can.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 7:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2009