How do I delete a group I am the owner of it?

I own a group on c/m but have never had a mom to join so I have decided to delete the group. How do I delete my group?

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Entertainment

• Contact CafeMom and ask them to delete it for you.

Answer by christene at 9:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen, you will see "Contact Us" in white letters against the blue background. Click on that to send CafeMom a message and ask them to delete the group. It usually takes about 24-48 hours.

Answer by nell_brinkley at 4:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Whats the name of your group? i have a group that I'm the owner had about 113 members at one point. it was doing fine. I've had the group for about over 1 year. Then all of the one posts...Go figugre. But the group has a feature that if your members aren't active after not posting like for 30 days they will be automaticly removed. Well lets just say I'm down to 15
    God Bless!

Answer by carmelsugamama at 4:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I wanted to add, that if you have members in your group, perhaps you should check to see if any of them want to take over ownership?

Answer by NomadSara at 5:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• You have to contact cafemom to delete it.

Answer by Ryanswife06 at 1:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2008