contractions???

Can someone please explain to me exacttlly what a contraction feels like? This is my first pregnancy and already went to hopital and they told me i was having contractions... but not to sure exactlly what i was supposed to be feeling ... =(
Im 30 wks along..
wht im feeling is low dull back pain, kinda nauseating, and like period cramps (but the kind that feel like you have to go number 2, sorry tmi) it comes and goes in waves havent had one since 330 but they were about 4 an hr and lasting about 2 min

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 6:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like contractions to me! When I went into labor I thought I had just been having cramps for two days and that it was nothing. Back ache as well, and I was one of the 'lucky' ones who was not only morning sick the first few months or preg. but was also puking during the birth.

So, ;D you sound like you are already in labor, or having braxton hicks! I hope you have a safe delivery!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• yup sounds like contractions
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 8:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Its contractions but hopefully its just braxton hicks cause 30 wks is a little early. They advice you to change positions frequently and drink lots of fluid. They should stop or at least become to the point where you don't notice them at all ( no pain). Cramps are the best way to describe a contraction...f***ing cramps are used to describe labor... you'll know the difference
    PuzzlePiece519

Answer by PuzzlePiece519 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2009