Can you tell me if we eat too much in my home?

what is your daily menu like- from breakfast until bed. i wonder if maybe i go overboard when i cook and if we eat too much. lol. this is what we ate today-
for breakfast: a large stack of french toast, eggs, and pineapples.
lunch: 2 grilled cheeses each (andy had one) and a bowl of tomato soup
snack: chips
dinner: meatloaf, rice, peas
and another snack before bed. Do we eat too much in this house? lol

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont believe in eating too much unless your full and still stuffing your face.i say if your hungry eat n eat until your full.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 7:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I don't really think so. You might do the eggs and not the French toast too but I think it's fine. Incorporating protein is really important and I say this because it's a struggle for me as I'm a total carb addict. I work hard to make it better for my kids and it keeps my weight normal.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Sounds like a nice, average household of meals to me.
    Our family never has that much for breakfast, but I like how you incorporate the pineapple for the fruit.
    All I can think of is adding more fruit and veggies into your daily diets.
    Do you drink healthy drinks such as milk, juice, or water? Soda and too much coffee or tea isn't healthy.
    If the portions are appropriate then I'd say you are doing just fine. :)
    By the way, I love meatloaf!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• no not tooo much but it could be healthier, french toast has much sugar and calories and carbs
    grilled cheese is same, calories and carbs
    and of course chips are not really too great...

I dont thinkn its too bad but maybe try an omlette instead of french toast and eggs thenu can put veggies

or a trailmix instead of chips,

Anonymous

• andy (our 2 yr old) is only allowed water or gatoraide during the day and at night before bed he is allowed milk. he drinks the gerber flavored water (he goes through one a day at least) and is only allowed milk at night or he will drink it and refuse to eat.
    my husband and i for the most part drink water. i have one soda a day and thats my only caffine
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I don't think it sound bad, instead of chips try some fruit,also try eating a hot cereal some mornings with fruit. I applaud you for least at trying to cook 3 meals and a snack, I thought, I was the only one who still cook 3 meals everyday,and it do get hard trying to add new ingredients to the family diet.Have a good day.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Naaaah, Sounds ok Except we go through a lot of Pepsi and Mountain Dew
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009