Have you ever tried the Liberator?

I'm considering purchasing it. Its pretty expensive so I'd like some feedback if you like it or not. I'm looking at the combo shape, its 195.00.

Farrahann

Asked by Farrahann at 7:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My DH and I wanted to get one but it just seems too pricey for what it is. You can achieve basically the same thing with cheap ass pillows, however, that is just my opinion!

Anonymous

• I think it might be seem overpriced because it is harder ( more stable) than regular pillows. I really want it but not if its just some cheap pillow with gimmick marketing.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• * overpriced but its harder
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You can buy the same shapes at the AS SEEN ON TV stores for $99.00 or the medical supply store has them for about $50. I don't think they have covers on them but it would give you the shape wedge you are looking for at a much cheaper price. Do a search online for Bed Wedge. I think the $99 is a wedge system as it has more than one wedge shape in the box (like the liberator) Also, www.deepmemories.com offers a guarantee that they will beat anyone's price for sex items and if they don't have it in stock they will order it. Check their site and if they don't have it contact customer service and tell them what you are looking for and see what kind of price they will give you. I've worked with them before. Great folks and won't bombard you with junk mail.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Well after looking around and reading tons of reviews..I decided to get it. My birthday is coming up :)
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2009