Who? HURRY UP PUHLEESE!

Okay, sure I will get bashed for this but IDC! I am already tired of Mr. Obama. I didnt vote for him, because I dont feel that he was yet qualified to be President of the USA. I would rather have had Hillary! ANYHOO, do you think he will be nominated for a second term? (I dont) If not who do you think will? (democrat) Do you think Sarah Palin will be nomitated for rep? If not who? Just wondering...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it's a little soon to tell what will happen. He still has a pretty high approval rating. Remember that Bush had a low approval rating and he was not only nominated again, but he won the presidency again.

I think this is one we'll just have to wait out.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Oh he will definately be nominated for a second term and definately be reelected, did you see how many people came out for him at the inauguration?? I wish he could be President longer! I'm sure many others feel the same way. Sarah Palin is not even worthy of being President IMO, she sounds like a female Bush if you ask me. I wish there were smarter people out there like Obama who could even come close to running against Obama and winning.
    Anonymous

• he may run but hopefully people wont be stupid jack a$$es this time
    i dont think he would win
    he is an idiot
    Anonymous

• IMO, Barak Obama has NO idea what he is doing. I feel VERY insecure with him being president. The only reason his inaguration was SOOOOO FULL was because he was the first AA, voted into office. I am a democrat, and really really wish we would have a dif choice. If not, I WILL vote republican this time.
    Anonymous

i dont think he would win
    he is an idiot

_______

what does insulting people who voted for obama get you?

you want to see a stupid jacka$$, just look in the mirror.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Jeebus Criminies (so as not to offend anyone!), he's only been in office for 5 months!! LMAO!! :o)

But seriously, if his 5 month polls are any indication...I would say, NO!!!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history

What's this?  The Presidential approval index was NEGATIVE yesterday and today!! What's up with that?!  :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• He will be a 1 termer if he lasts that long. It all depends upon the midterms. If the right people get voted in he has a real chance of being impeached. He has several impeachable offenses already. There just isn't a Congress to get it done though.

For those of you that will inevitably argue the offenses, how about if we just start with the taking over of the banks and auto makers.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• As far as nomination and re-election goes, nothing matters until about a year beforehand, maybe even less.

The general population has a very short term memory.

Also, it was not the people who are into politics that elected obama. He threw a big party and campaigned like a rock star. There are people who voted by policies, but the majority were young impressionable, and happy to have someone who made them feel that they counted.

If another party wants to beat this guy, their going to have to best him on his own turf.

It won't be easy.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I can't tell you who I will vote for in 2012...Its 6 months in and I don't know who else is running.....so I can't give an answer.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I agree, he is treated like a "celebrity" and he is not. He has one of the most important jobs in the WORLD! I really hope the voters wisen up this next time.
    Anonymous