Jon And kate...

Is anyone going to watch tonight's ''bombshell'' announcement? I just read what they will announce. I'ts all over the web already. I saw this coming.
Anyway, why do so many ppl think kate is a ''bitch''? I really don't care for jon.
Anyone have anything to say about this whole thing?

cathycat

Asked by cathycat at 7:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• Seems like they hated each other, so maybe a better thing than staying together?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• rolling on floorI, personally, think Jon is pretty Hot. But, I'd stay away from him... He produces too many children for me!

I mean, think of think of the trouble this guy is going to have dating someone... (someone in their right mind at least)...

"Ummmm, you have the kids this weekend???  ALL OF THEM.   I'm moving out!!!"

Anonymous

• We are right now! Well 15 more minutes~!!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I don't really care for Jon either. Kate has her own flaws too, but wouldn't you work your butt off to keep the tv show rolling anyway... eight kids to feed and care for... plus all the perks of showbiz, having 8 kids and getting your body back for free, who would say no to that.

Who in their right mind, would hook up with Jon, that's what baffles me?! He makes cute kids, but he has 8 kids.... could you imagine paying child support for 8 kids?!? Really... now, he is not all that!
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2009