Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sexual medical question- may not be suitable for everyone

my husband says he goes blind when he gets off after we have sex.. his niece died of an annurism and so did his father and grandfather... should i be worried and anyone have any ideas?? thanks!!

Answer Question

Asked by dctsmom87 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • He definitely should get checked, and the sooner the better. By his general doctor first, who would then refer him to whatever specialist who should follow through.

    Answer by Bmat at 7:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • Yep, just have him go to his doctor.

    Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • I'd at least call the dr's office and ask.

    Answer by admckenzie at 7:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • I think the smart thing to do would be to ask his doctor this question. If he has not had a physical in a while, it might be a good idea to go in and have one.

    Answer by MizLee at 9:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • Yep DEFIANTLY get that checked out!

    Answer by kc932 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • no, you are just that good..............

    Answer by TXColter at 11:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • lol.. thanks txcolter.... but we dont have insurance so i will have to figure something out.. thank you everyone for answering and ur advice!!

    Answer by dctsmom87 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

  • I have actually heard of this being normal. And my ex used to talk about it too.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.