I joined cafemom because of the Huggies enjoy the ride rewards website. It stated that if I answered polls and other things, I could earn points. I have answered many polls, but have not recieved points. Are there certin polls that I need to answer? Please advise. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I could be wrong, but I think there might be a Huggies group on here that you have to join and participate it.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Try what Laura says.

Also, visit the Huggies site itself. I visited it once when my daughter was pregnant and we still get a TON of great coupons 6 months later!

Best wishes.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Free huggies enjoytheridereward.com points here: http://www.cafemom.com/group/rewards
    Anonymous