is there anyone in missouri or any where who works for asp national

this is a company that offers a discount dental and optical plan and comes with free cell phone. this company is a scam i feel I started working for them and have not gotten paid and found out that even though I work in the HR dept I call people for hours on end and hire them to work for company but was never told that unless these people attend the orientation that you will not be paid for your work. the same with the sales and promations dept you only get paid if someone calls in anbuys a product. you spend all this time working and they will not pay you there are hundreds of compl aints on google search. I did not knew this about the pay until today when I talked to my manager.they do not go over this during the orientation. but will lie and say they did.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well, you need to post this information all over the internet. Whereever you can, including Craigslist to avoid anyone else working for them.

Thanks!
    Anonymous

• I wonder if such a disclosure is part of the law?
    Can you contact the BBB and ask them or report them?
    I'm sorry this happened to you.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Anon sounds fishy, i went to orientation and did not have any doubts, a scam does not have a positive BBB rating.

You are not paid for your hours girly, you are paid on commision, to get paid you need to have some results.

Sounds like you may need some more training.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• preyd, she was not listening in orientation, all the jobs at ASP are commision based, there is no hourly wage.

People like that are better off having a regular job where someone can follow them around and show them how step by step how to do their job.

ASP is for people who can listen and are self disciplined.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Wow, that girl has no listening ears, she probably didn't even read the contract. Hello the whole website says commission based work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Anony, you should not be working in HR.

Wow girl, you need some serious listening ears.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2009