Is it possible???

Ok, you think I would know this by now since I have 3 children... Is it possible to feel the effects of pregnancy 2 days after POSSIBLY conceiving? I didnt have any sickness this early in any pregnancy before, though with my second I was sick pretty much from my 2nd month all the way through delivery. The reason I ask is because since last night any food or drink that I think of having or DO have I get soooo nauseous, things are already having a stronger smell & different taste. And Im super MOODY LOL... So what do you ladies think?

luvmyboys2

Asked by luvmyboys2 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Umm, I'd say no. Maybe it's wishful thinking or you're getting sick. But you will not start to feel symptoms of a pregnancy at least until the egg implants, if an egg implants. Your hCg hormones will not appear until implantation occurs.
    Anonymous

• You couldn't have gotten pregnant a couple of weeks before then??
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 8:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• id say yeah only because i was sick right after i had to of concieved with my third baby, i thought i had the flu but it never went away and about 2 weeks later i got my bfp, it was the only time that month we had sex..
    Anonymous

• oh no, split answers...I couldnt have gotten pregnant a few weeks earlier, I had the mirena IUD until about a week & a half ago...I got it taken out because it gave me a lot of the side effects, I had NO sex drive what so ever & if I did "force" myself to have sex I could feel him hit it "OUCH"! So... If it were to happen it would have occurred Saturday night.
    luvmyboys2

Answer by luvmyboys2 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• WELL I WOULD SAY YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO.. BUT IT IS HARD TO TELL.
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It's not impossible to get pregnant on an IUD.... trust me, I have
    Anonymous

• Problem is, I had the IUD taken out b/c of no drive, pain during sex & many of the not so good side effects...
    luvmyboys2

Answer by luvmyboys2 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Wow, I thought I was bad one with that. LoL...Take a test in a few weeks and see what it says. Better you then me. Just kidding I know that you weren't trying for anymore but if it happens then it happens. Good Luck have a good time in NY :)
    hazeleyes0606

Answer by hazeleyes0606 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2009