Is it normal to have cramping during the first few weeks of pregnancy?

I am due to start my pd this week and i was cramping today but it doesnt seem the same as my af cramping......i was wondering if any one had cramping during the first few weeks b4 you tested.or even after

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yep. I am 8 weeks and I still get slight cramping. It's perfectly normal. And my cramping was pretty much the same (before I found out and right after I found out I was pregnant) as they would have been if I were about to get my period. I found out 2 days before I missed my period.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 8:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• its normal i just found out i was pregnant and my hcg levels are 2420.16 whatever that means so i guess i am very early my signs are
    sleeping more
    heartburn
    fatigue
    loss of appetite
    nausea with out puking
    on and off again cramping!! good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Yes, especially if it's your first. My early pregnancy cramps with my first pregnancy were even worse than my already terrible period cramps. I laid on the couch in the fetal position and cried for a couple of days.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2009