HOW DID YOU FEEL??

DID YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF ODD, ANXIOUS KIND OF FEELING BEFORE YOU WENT INTO LABOR??

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was very emotional, I thought I wouldn't be able to love my baby as much as I did my fist one, and I cried for day and hours before delivery, but as soon as I saw his cute little face all that went oway, then I cried cuz I was so happy to finally see him
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• with my first I was, but thats because I was worried the doctor was gonig to induce because I was past my due date. My second I was not anxious at all before, during or anything, but I was confident with my decision to have a homebirth.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My first one, I just didnt feel right. It was a different kind of feeling, like sick almost. I dont know how to describe it. My second I was induced a week early so I have no idea how I would have felt with her.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 10:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009