Okay everyone knows theyre gonna watch the big announcement that John and kate have tonight!

I personally dont care for the show, but I am curious as to what the big secret is. Haha everyone thinks its divorce.. watch its something totally off the wall like "We're pregnant!" or "april Fools!"(even though its not april)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• lol, my SO is in the living room watching the episode that is on right now. He is so into that show it's ridiculous. I think it will probably be divorce....

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• WHAT TIME AND WHAT CHANNEL IS IT ON....
    Anonymous

• It's on TLC at 8 central time!

I've watched this show twice and I'll be tuning in for it tonight. I hate to admit it, but I'm going to! LOL!
    Anonymous

• i think they are going to get a divorce i know there marriage is in trouble and it starts at 9.00
    Anonymous

• I'll be watching...how sad! lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• All the rumors say divorce. Big family announcement, big changes.....blah blah, I'll bet divorce. And personally he's WAY better off without her! LOL. I doubt I'll watch. Son is watching Total Drama Action and SO is watching Cubs game. So I'm counting on you ladies to inform me! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• They are getting divorced. The divorce papers were filed just a few hours ago. So that's the big announcement.

Jon will be living in NYC and travelling to PA to see the kids for a few days per week.
    Anonymous

• :53, where did you get that info?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=jon+and+kate+divorce
    Anonymous

• they filed for divorce today :( how unfortunate) However i dont think they worked on it hard enough, but what do I know. 8 months isnt that long to work on a marrige of 10 years
    Anonymous