boyfriends 18th bday party..

Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ummm...I thought this was a site for mother's not a teenie bopper site. Don't you think 18 is a little old to be having a birthday party??
    Anonymous

• Get a bunch of alcohol, get him and everyone else drunk, in nine months have a bunch more babies with teen parents.
    Anonymous

• Wow it's like anon 7:20 stole the words right out of my mouth! That's exactly what I would do, but I would also get some marijuana and a fun little bong the teens can play/smoke with.
    Anonymous

• At 18,give him an application to the Army, or a job,why are you giving him a party,let his family give him a party.Whatever you do,please don't serve alcohol,driving while drunk,is the #1 killer of teens.
    Anonymous

• buy him a box of condoms
    Anonymous

• Wow, you ladies know how to make a new mom feel fantastic. Way to be hypocritical and spew hateful comments at a teen mother (which you are assuming b/c for all we know she could be helping her daughter throw a party for HER 18 yr old boyfriend for WHATEVER reason!) when the major argument against teen mothers is their "maturity level." Anywho, backyard BBQs are always a good idea or if you want to skip the party or have some friends to go and do a group thing now's a perfect time for Cedar Point or whatever other amusement park is in your area.A camping trip would be cool if you have the equipment. That's about all of my ideas, lol. Good luck and I hope you both have fun.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 8:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• OP here: thank you blakebrm! For the rest of you, I'm starting to really hate Cafemom. I hope you all feel better for judging me.
    Anonymous

• Umm, do all you mama's live together?? You all sound like you're on the rag, go get some midol. Wow, I know it's preferred that mothers aren't in their teens when they have their kids, but I married at 18 and had my DD at 19. Just in case you want to be B*$*@es my DD was my first pregnancy and she was born 2 weeks before our 1 year marriage anniversary. You don't know her so lay off. OP if you want a bday party for your bf, music and alcohol usually do the trick for an 18 year old, but drink responsibly and don't drive drunk. Good luck.
    MBargie

Answer by MBargie at 8:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• What is he interested in? Some ideas that come to mind-- backyard BBQ/cookout- invite everyone over, cook out and have a blast. If you are thinking of just having a few people and doing something - maybe go to the movies and out for pizza, camping, amusement park, or find something that teens/young adults like to do in your area.
    I hope you come up with an idea-- and have fun!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• MBargie you obviously don't know much about maturity if you are suggesting alcohol at an 18th birthday. I'm sure there are going to be kids under 18 there as well...wow what great advice.
    Anonymous