would this make you mad?

last night my husband asked me what time school started and i said '6 pm' and he said 'okay' and it was nearing 5:10 pm and he still wasnt home and i asked where he was and he said 'at the shop' (a car shop he hangs around sometimes after work with his buds) and i was like 'wtf i'm leaving at 530 so you figure something out' and he was like 'where are you going?'

DO GUYS EVER LISTEN!!!! summer school starts today and i need to be there. i dont know what to do i'm screwed! i want to kill him!

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 8:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine only keeps time when it pertains to something he wants to do, and then expects me to know when he wants to do something... without telling me. So bascically yes it does make me mad. lol yet again does anyone have a SO who ISN'T like this with time?
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It REALLY annoys me when my husband makes me late or even makes me rush a bit to be on time. It annoys me to no end that he knows when I work and only gives me an hour to get showered, do my hair, do my makeup, get dressed AND eat. He has gotten me into major bitch mode for that.
    Anonymous

• They listen but they only hear what's important to them lol
    and yes that would make me mad
    my husband used to be that way untill I had it and just told him how it is and how this selective hearing shit makes me feel and I did it to him a coulple times and then he learned
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I'm sorry! My SO constantly asks me what time the bus comes. We don't have a car, so we take the public bus. Today I told him 452 and about 5 minutes later he asked again! It drives me NUTS! LOL! I think they are born that way! lol
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I would start calling and reminding him when he has to be home. It will embarrass him into remembering. Just show up late for this class there is not much else to do. Men are goobs!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• It is called selective hearing-- they select what they want to hear and the rest they tune out-- lol.
    My hubs does that too. I will tell him something and then later he will accuse me and say "you never told me that!" Ummm yeah I did- not my fault if you don't listen to me and pay attention!!!!
    Sometimes I want to take a post it note and duct tape it to his forehead-- so everyone who sees him will read it and remind him of what my message says!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My SO is the same way. They are born that way : )
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My SO is allergic to listening. He's always on time except when we have plans.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 8:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• lol aneya thats a good one
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• mine is the world's worst when it comes to listening. He will actually argue with me about me not telling him something, when I know for a fact that I did just the day before....Ahhhhh, it's drives me insane. && according to him, if he doesn't remember me telling him, then it just didn't happen, when I know damn well I did.

men......gotta love 'em
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2009