How can extract photos from my internal memory on my Rebel xsi?

I forgot to put my card into the camara. Is there anyway to get my pictures off the camara?

silverseascape

Asked by silverseascape at 8:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Do you have a cable to plug the camera into a USB port on your computer? If so, it should appear as an external hard drive under My Computer when it's plugged in and turned on.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I did this and it said no pictures found. I'm wondering if I was suppose to choose some thing on the menu to take the pictures without a card.
    Thanks for the help.
    silverseascape

Answer by silverseascape at 9:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Does the xsi have an internal memory? I have the xti and it doesn't. It still acts like it is taking pictures but since there is no card in the camera it doesn't save anything.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• The xsi doesn't have internal memory. Scroll down to the specs table on this website.
    http://www.digitalcamerareview.com/default.asp?newsID=3300&review=Canon=Digital=Rebel=XSi
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Like christina said, it doesn't have internal memory. None of the SLRs have internal memory. So if you did do some shooting without your memory card in, you didn't save anything you shot. Sorry.

You should really have at least two decent sized memory cards. At least 2GB, preferably 4GB. When you remove one card to download pictures, you should immediately insert the other memory card. This way you will never be caught without a memory card in your camera.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 9:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009