need help!

Yikes! I accidently opened the door to the bathroom while my son was getting out of the shower now he won't speak to me because he's too embarrased (he's in his late teens). Should I tell him I didn't see anything even though I saw his penis? Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah say i didn't see anything its okay. I guess it is different for girls because me and my sister she is 15 we sit on the bathroom counter tops and talk to my mom while she is trying to bath so does the 2 cats..lol we are grown and she still don't get no privacy.
    Anonymous

• You accidentally opened the bathroom door where you knew your son was showering? There are no accidents in life. You are a perverted woman.
    Anonymous

• Don't lie to the boy, just tell him that you are sorry for invading and disrespecting his privacy and remind him to lock the door next time he's in the shower.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My mom would be like "I will be careful to knock next time, and I am sorry...." Then if we were still mad." Oh please, I have seen it ALL before, now go clean your room."
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 10:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2009