Ok so here is my Q...

Ok...so here are the details. I am usually irregular. BUt when i do skip a month the next month usually is around the same time of the month before. Well i havnt had a period in now about seven weeks. Eight days ago i started this spotting..it lasted two days..then i had this clear mucus stufff....ive been told cervical mucus...that lasted two days ...I had a day break...and then i had the mucus and light pink blood...nothing like a period.NOthing today. Ive been a little bloated. And my back has been hurting a little. My breast havn't really been sore. Last night my man and i were playing and i realized they were a little tender not to bad. Ive been peeing more..just not as much. I thought that i was pregnant before but it turned out to be my period. We are not TTC but we have never used protection just figure if it happened it happened.... i posted this about 2 weeks ago...still no period. what do you think. SERIOUSLY!!!!!

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you tried taking a pregnancy test or going to the doctor's Patty414
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• take a pregnancy test.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:06 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• You sound kind of like me, I am very irregular and can go 4 months with out a normal period, all the same signs you have appeared to me as well and then my breast got tender and swelled up just a little like I was going to have a period, well 2 weeks went by and my breast got HUGE! It was strange so I took a test and I was prego!! My test results didnt come up positive until about 5 weeks so keep testing yourself.
    mommyetter09

Answer by mommyetter09 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2009