Ex said that he still Loves me?

my ex and I recently split and I am about to be eight months pregnant with his son. With split because we though it would be best to fix our lives for our sons sake. But he just recently told me he still loves me and I still love him but we are both scared to move back in with each other. What should we or I do?

LovinMyNewborn

Asked by LovinMyNewborn at 9:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• You really haven't given much information about why you can't be together. All you say here is that you both still love each other. Are you bad for each other for some reason? Your baby will certainly benefit from having you both in her life, but if you are going to get back together you should really plan on it being permanent this time. If you love each other, then what's stopping you?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• no matter why you broke up unless it was abuse I would give it a try
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Before making any major decisions, possibly you should try simply dating again. Don't rush things, and make sure your and his feelings aren't just habit, and that whatever broke you up before isn't still there only dimmed by being apart. Take it slowly. Best of luck to you.

Answer by Bmat at 9:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• well first i think we all need to know why you guys broke up in the first place????
    and dom123123 is right you should give it an other try IF its wasnt anything big (why you guys left each other) after all u are carrying his child but sometimes it is just a habit to be with that preson that you've been with for a long time....well best luck to you and think about your baby not your self...
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Have you both thought about couples counseling? If that is an option for the two of you I would definately do it. If you both love each other and want it to work, I suggest sitting down together and talking out your problems. Why not take the relationship slow, live separate (for now) and then get to know each other again. Go on dates, and take it one day at a time and when you both feel the time is right live together again.
    I hope everything works out- Good Luck!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• you can love each other without living with one another. take it slow and build something worth staying around for.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If there is nothing complicated for both of you, why not try to moved back and start for a new life? In the first place you and your ex will soon become a parent. It is sake if the baby will see his parent on his side while he is growing.
    SavanaDevyn

Answer by SavanaDevyn at 7:09 AM on Jun. 23, 2009