• In the Spotlight:

30 weeks...

I am 30 weeks. Is it to soon for the baby to start moving head down? because it feels like he is using his feet at the very top of my stomach to push down. Is it to early for that?

LovinMyNewborn

Asked by LovinMyNewborn at 9:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No. I don't think it is! My first Grandson was born at 30 weeks. He weighed just under 4 lbs.#. He's now 4 years old! My Pride & Joy! Take it Easy. Get as much Rest as you can! If anything feels Funny or Wrong. Call someone or go in!! Best of Luck on A Healthy Baby & An Easy Delievery!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• nope, i dont think so, im 32 weeks and it feels like she is kicking the top of my stomach constantly!!! so im right there with u
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I'm 34 weeks and they just told me today that my baby is very low. She was checking to see if I was dilated and she said that she could feel his head. She said that i might be delivering sooner rather then later. So it is possible for him to be starting to turn to the head first position
    PuzzlePiece519

Answer by PuzzlePiece519 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2009