how do you shave your vaja ja when you are 9 months pg

I am huge and I can't see down there and I can't reach my legs how did you get all your personal needs met when you were big and pg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL that far along i gave up on shaving my "feminine area", i still get my legs, sometimes id have to stand and have one leg on the toilet to reach all the ways but, yeah im 30 weeks now and gave up month or 2 ago on shaving my va jayjay.
    AtticusJsmum

Answer by AtticusJsmum at 9:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• you need a full length body mirror so you can see and a little bit of hubbys help would help alot to get the spots you cant get.im 7 months but that was 1 of my 1st questions lol
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 9:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i don't trust him too much with a sharp razor and my privates...lol
    Anonymous

• I used my husband's trimmers...shh!! LOL.
    Anonymous

• I sat on my bathroom counter and looked in the mirror lol
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 9:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i sort of squated down, and did the best I could, hubby trimmed it up once, but usually I just went at it blindly...be carrrrreeeeeefffuuuuullL! ;)
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 9:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• lol yea i dont blame you for not truusting your husband lol. i say try using nair if that doesnt affect the baby.your hair will be gone and its a less chance of cuts.when u decide wut ur gonna do let me know because i dont think ill be able to rellax and let hubby get the harder areas.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 9:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Lol, I dont shave, I get mine waxed. its smooth, no bumps, never itches and best of all, it lasts like 6 weeks!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• very carefully
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• LOL I was just going to say, very carefully! Thanks moonlover! Just go without for a while. It's not like the doctors and nurses aren't used to it. You will be messy after, so you might want to have a razor handy when you get home from the hospital. I'm about 30 wks and already having problems reaching.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2009