I dont understand please help

11dpo i had a faint positive test and at 12 dpo i got my period i am just in tears i dont know what i am doing wrong i keep track of my ovulation im just soo down i so thought it was my month.. Can you give me advice on conceving I been trying 5 months since my mc no luck i also have a tilted uterus so i dont know if thats the reason ty for answering.. ;-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know, hun. I'm sorry. Hugs to you. And lots of baby dust.
    Anonymous

• I would have a blood test done to make sure that you aren't pregnant because i had my period until i was three months prego with my son so his due date was off big time. hope this makes you feel a little better but good luck and i'm praying for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jun. 23, 2009