should i let my in laws see my children before they return back to japan?

This pasted week my husband and i had the biggest fight ever while his parents were visiting.He didnt come home for 2 days while he was mad at me. All our precvious arguements always end with him questioning our marriage and why im even still with him. He says i mentioned divorce and i lied and said i was having a secret relationship our entire mearriage.For the past year i have been question about seeing someone else. Our marriage goes even deeper. We will make 7 years JUNE 27th and for 6 years he was not into having SEX with me. I finally gave up last year in september 2008. Since then i have been accused of cheating and not wanting to be with him. This pasted week i lied after his horrible text messages that he hated meand hoped i died. I replied with horrible text message too. He said he would see me at court and i went ahead and called another attorney that contacted him. HIS MOTHER GAVE HIM THE MONEY AND files with him

toknsweetbuds

Asked by toknsweetbuds at 9:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• just smoke a bowl instead
    Anonymous

• When in doubt, do the generous thing. They are your children's grandparents after all, let them see their grandchildren.

Answer by Bmat at 9:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• What happen between you and your Hubby is between you and him so don't put your children in the middle. Allow your children and there grandparents to see one another.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• What happened with between your husband and you has nothing to do with the children or their relationship with their grandparents. Your kids aren't a weapon....do the right thing and let them see their grandparents before they leave.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 9:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• be the bigger person and let them see the children. Don't hurt your children over this. They may grow up and hate you for it if you keep them from their grandparents. My grandson (now 19) hates his mom for keeping him from us all these years. Don't do that to yourself or your children.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I would let the grandparents see the children but you should be there because if your hubby and his mom are in this together they could easily take the kids and it might be hard for you to get them back. Be careful and think of the kids.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i wouldnt let tehm see them at least not intill the divorce is final...u never know if they might kidnap them and hand them over to him and with out a custy agreement he doesnt have to give them back...so know I WOULD NOT LET THEM SEE THEM as of rite now
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 11:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2009