when you get to heaven got a question?

When you get to heaven besides the Father son and Holy Spirit who is the first person from the bible you want to meet and what question would you ask them?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sorry Hinson. I'm not Christian (as you know) but i'm gonna answer anyways. I hope that's okay.

When i get to the other side, (wherever that might be), i'd like to meet my mom as i knew her. RIP Nancy Lucinda Shedd 3/27/1964-4/14/2009
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• thats ok outstandingLove im sorry to hear about your mom
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I would like to meet my sis-n-law and tell her thanks for the roses.....Long story but she will know what I mean
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• All of them. Moses, Esther, Job, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Rahab, Mary, the Apostles, Adam, Eve, Elijah, Elisha, Hosea, Daniel, Jonah, Aaron, John the Baptist, Ruth, Joshua, David....I could go on for days. I'm going to be hounding each one of them down the second I get there lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• oh all the bible greats that Novemberlove listed... However it may take me a while since I will most likely be stuck at HIS feet worshipping Him with all my heart soul and mind and adoring Him and loving Him..... I will have eternity to chat with those amazing men and women of God!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Adam & Eve. "Why?
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 12:59 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Outstandinglove, I am so sorry that you lost your mom.

I don't think I will ever be able to take my eyes of Jesus to look at anyone else, LOL. But if I had to pick one person to get to know next I would have to say Paul. I LOVE him.

Then John, then Mary, then David, Moses, Abraham, Adam, I could go on and on. It is going to be soooooo amazing, isn't it : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:49 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'm not a christian, but I would say mary magdelene. I would ask her how she feels about the fact that history has pretty much reduced her to a whore, and how different she thinks things would have been if she had taken over.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 23, 2009