I feel so sad for Jon and Kate

I know everyone is tierd of hearing and talking about them, but tonights episode they said, that they were "seperating", but during the show they put up something on the show that said, today June 22 Jon and Kate had a proceeding to
"Dissolution Their Marriage ". I know we all seen it coming, but I never like to see a family torn apart not even Jon and Kate.

Did you see the episode and what are your thoughts on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am so sad for them. I think they should have tried counseling or something before they just gave up. I liked the idea of the kids staying in the home and Jon and Kate alternating in and out.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Saw that coming from a mile away. I think, in a way, it's good bc their kids won't watch their mother rip the manhood from straight under Jon anymore. Plus, I hope this means crappy ratings and no more show for them. Although, with that money-hungry, good-for-nothing, sorry excuse for a mother (aka Kate), the show will always go on. In fact, it must, how else will she pay for her mani-pedis, tanning sessions, and who knows what other kind of plastic surgery she wants. Poor kids and poor Jon.
    Anonymous

• I did watch the show & also think its sad. It's going to be so hard to explain all of this to the kids. What I feel bad for is the fact that years from now these kids will be able to research up all the articles writen about their family & read all the bad press writen about their parents. I cant imagine what that would be like, plus the little kids r starting school soon so will they be hearing things about their parents that they shouldnt? Its going to be tough but they will find a way to figure it all out. I wish them all luck :(
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I didn't see the episode, but I am also saddened by this family being split up. I wonder what will happen with the show. I thought they were so perfect for each other. That shows how much I know.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I'm sad for the kids only. I do not feel bad for Jon and Kate at all. Sorry!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I didn't personally like how Kate ended by saying she will spend every single holiday with her kids. Thank God it is a family court judge who will never let a any parent be so controlling and manipulative like that. It will be equal and every other holiday for both of them. She is so full of herself. Jon said it right - he stuck up for himself and then she had a hissy fit. Good ridence to such a messed up woman.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I agree frogdawg. Kate Gosselin will have a rude awakening...family court judges won't kiss her ass. She'll have to do what THEY say...not the other way around!!
    Anonymous

• I hear they are changing the name of the show to Jon and Kate plus a magistrate.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Kate will probably write a book about how Jon ruined their happy family and that she did all she could to save it. And dumb cafemoms will go out and buy it (the ones who support Kate Gosselin I mean).
    Anonymous

• From the gist of the show tonight, I felt as if it was mainly Jon walking away from Kate. While yes she has been hard on him and could have done things completely differently in her relationship with him, they should have been to counseling. He actually stated that he was "excited to be starting a new chapter in his life" while during her interviews she was on the verge of tears. Now no one besides her can say whether or not those tears were heart felt or not. I am sad about this and I hope the best for their family. My parents split when I was 15 and I feel as if I turned out alright but these children are younger AND in the public eye. I think they should have canceled the show and worked on their marriage. But then again, how would they be able to support their life style without the show? And there for their children?

RavnJay

Answer by RavnJay at 10:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2009