possible preterm labor again?

im crampy, feel like crap..like sick to my stomach i have felt like i needed to go number 2 alot but theres nothing in me and my stomach hurts every now and then like i got diarrhea but i dont..my back is hurting too at times and ive got a cramp right now in my vagina like up in my cervix not bad but there and irritating..the top part of my uterus keeps getting hard like the baby is pushing up alot but hes hiccupping now and his head is still down like it was at the hosptial a few weeks abck. he hardly ever moves, hes ok though my ob has me do nsts every visit.im not in super bad pain but is this normal? this isnt my first baby, im 31 weeks.im on bedrest as it is, im very well hydrated, tylenol sucks..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you are allowed to, maybe get in a warm bath tub and relax for a little while, light some candles and play some music and just sit back and relax your mind and body. For your back pain, take some ibuprofen. Get back in bed and if after an hour you still feel the same, I would suggest going to the hospital to be checked. It is possible you are in preterm labor, Call the doctors office (you will get the after hours line) but they can page your doctor and he can call you back. Ask him what you should do and ask if a warm bath could help. Hope you feel better soon.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2009