What can I do to Stay Cool When its Hot?

Either I'm stuck at home. In the country. The Dew point is currently 72!! Close to 90 Hot & humid Degrees!! So no parks, lakes, Etc... Or if I'm somewhere else. Its Hot. No plumbing or water there! So no A/C either nothing. A primative place ! Not even A working fan!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• get a hand towel or a dish towel and wet it with cold water and drape it around the back of your neck. That always helps me.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• wet your hair , wear light clothes.dresses, shorts, tank tops light colors too.always have ice water.freeze some bottles with water. drink a lot of cold water.get a fan asap.you need it.heat waves are no joke baby girl.my friend passed out last year at a parade.she wasnt even doing anything .oh yea and staying in the shade.i hope i helped
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Yes wet your hair and keep your feet in cold water. Drink lots of water. Keep the lights off. Use your microwave instead of your stove. Keep your drapes closed. Open the windows at night and close them during the day.Definately get a fan asap! Put an wanted ad on Craigslist if you don't have the money. There is always someone who upgraded to a/c that will barter with you.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 4:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Move!
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Buy a fan. If you have a laptop or a computer to get on the internet you must have outlets. Buy fans.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jun. 23, 2009