How is it that soooo many of you think that you are the PERFECT mother???

I find it very sad that this website is designed for moms to reach out to eachother, to awnser eachothers questions. Yet so often when a question is asked, many of you turn into ignorant women who act as if you've written the bible on parenting!!! Let's face it, NOBODY"S perfect!!! So, why can't we just help eachother out and be there for one another instead of telling eachother how stupid we are? For the women that are MOM HATERS I would hate to meet your children... if they're anything like you they must be miserible, awful little children, but I'm sure they'll turn into wonderful adults, since YOU'RE doing such a GREAT job!

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• Wow...angry?

But i have to agree that some moms are here are so close-minded.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I agree with you 100%..Im tired of the anonymous people who are actual mothers that sit tere and get a kick out of trying to put some1 down for asking a question.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• there*
    Desi2Sweet

• i so think u r rite! but i will say that i am not the perfrct mom at all but i do my best and i love my son 2 death but i do now a few new moms who think that they know it all. but i will also say i do love this site sence i am a new mom doing it on my own it is nice 2 get some help some were thanks all u not so new moms out there lol!!!
    truckermom01

Answer by truckermom01 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• POT..MEET KETTLE
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I know I'm a perfect mother because my son is a perfect child. His s hit even smells like roses, while mine smells like lilacs. LMFAO

Don't worry about those perfect mothers, they think if they can convince someone else of it then maybe they can convince themselves.
    vannahs

Answer by vannahs at 10:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I am no where near the perfect mother. My 5 year old daughter drinks soda and has for a while, she watches TV a lot, I did not breast feed her, I had a c-section, I have no patience at all, I spank her sometimes, oh and I vaccinate her. So by the standards of some mothers on here I am up the with satan. By the way I never judge other mothers on her no matter how much I disagree with them.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 10:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• sorry, but I am one who knows I'm not a perfect mother. My children keep telling me that so it must be true!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• banging head into wallHere we go again, there are just some things you will have to accept on this site.  All the bitching in the world is not going to change it.  Look for the good and leave the rest.

Anonymous

• PSH...I am so far from perfect. I don't think anyone can be a perfect mother, by other peoples standards at least. I know that I do the best for my daughter, and if that makes me perfect in HER eyes, thats all that matters.
    MommaToSam

Answer by MommaToSam at 10:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2009