Whats your first thought when you see...

A big beautiful rainbow?
-This evening I just happened to get my nieces together and we took the dogs outside; well me & my oldest niece were standing there and I just happened to look up at the sky and this HUGE cloud started moving towards where we were, like this cloud was like miles long and def miles on top of miles wide which was weird because it was the only cloud in the sky, but on top of that, this beautiful, big, THICK, rainbow formed, and you could see all the colors ! You should see in the sky where the rainbow begin and ended, and the arch was so beautiful. I honestly couldn't think of nothing more then great blessings (dont ask why, because idk lol) but what do you think ((besides where's the gold lol)) when you first see a beautiful rainbow?

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 10:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "SOME WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE OOOOVER THE RAAAAINBOOOW.

WAAAY AHHHP HIIIIIGH."

With her weird old-movies accent. I'm tellin' ya. They all spoke with that stage actor twang that just annoys the hell out of me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I think of what a blessing to see something so beautiful and I stop and thank God for all my blessings and confess all my whining.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My first thought is of how the rainbow is a symbol of God's promise to us and I would be sending Him a prayer of thanks as I stood looking at it in awe.

Thank you for sharing. I bet it was gorgeous!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2009